Great news! You now have a brand-new high-tech body shop to pamper your vehicle. Because you’ve trusted us so much through the past years to repair your cars and trucks, we’ve outgrown our existing body shop.
To enhance our service to you, we’ve built a great, new 42,000-square-foot facility complete with the latest state-of-the art equipment.We feature four innovative downdraft paint booths and two brand new frame machines with computerized measuring systems. If your vehicle’s been in an accident, this high-quality equipment, along with our top-notch technicians, will ensure we get it back in the shape it was before it happened.
We’ve Gone Green, too! Southern Greenbrier Collision Center is now using environmentally safe water base paint on all vehicles.
- Cuts down on paint fume emissions and it dries faster
- Improves air quality for the work environment and the community
- Reduces hazardous waste
- Since 75% of all new cars are now painted with water base paint, color match is much better
- Lifetime limited warranty for as long as you own your vehicle
The all New Southern Greenbrier Collision Center is one of the largest body and paint facilities in Hampton Roads and South Eastern Virginia. We are a full service collision center that works on all makes and models. While approved by all insurance companies, we are also a Direct Repair Shop and can bill directly to your insurance company. We will handle everything from towing to the shop and cleaning your vehicle when ready. See us for minor dings or major body shop repairs.
One Of The Biggest Collision Centers in Hampton Roads
- 4 acres of land
- 42,000 sq. ft. facility
- Computerized Frame Equipment
- Drive Thru Facility for Estimates
- 4 New Paint Booths – Specially Sized for Vans and Trucks
- Offices for Insurance Companies
Collision Center Information
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 7:30 am – 6 pm
Saturday 8 am – 12 pm
Contact: Mike Owen
Phone: (757) 420-9300
Fax: (757) 424-8879